HK: EAT FIRST THINK LATER (I)

9:54:00 PM

With just 12 more days to my next destination (BKK AGAIN LULZ)… I am sad to say that Hong Kong is still on my mind. Still. On. My. Mind. :(

Other than the random photos I posted a couple of days ago, here are the things that I've eaten in HK over the 5 days… Which made me gain approximately 2kg despite the walking. Yeah, we got lost a lot. And I like to run, especially in Ocean Park. Running from one ride to another makes me feel like a kid… Again! Haha.






I had the most awesome Ajisen set in the entire shop (I think, LOL)! Nankotsu ramen (MY FAVOURITE HELLO) and some teppanyaki beef cubes with garlic slices. Just HKD92/S$15!!!!!!! Why doesn't Singapore have this somebody please tell me.  



Mum's deluxe something ramen and enoki wrapped with bacon. HEAVENLY GOODNESS HEAVENLY. I forgot how much it was but it's definitely cheaper than mine. Oh god.


Stupid wasabi that made me choke and tear because I mistook it for mustard. #FML






I love the "chinese pizza" a.k.a leek pancakes and these meat (cabbage/chives) dumplings… I can have like 6 of these dumplings for breakfast and still eat the pizza. It's a miracle I only gained 2kg instead of like 3… or 4… or 5 at the rate I eat. HAHAHAH





Tried out (and went back over the next few days) this breakfast store near our hotel and I was blown away by how fantastic the porridge and chee cheong fun were. I LOVE THE FRIED DOUGH FRITTERS! Apparently it wasn't the best (according to my friends) but WHATEVER, ANYTHING IS GOOD ENOUGH IN HK!

And so we left Mongkok and wandered around Tsim Sa Tsui and ended up at Temple Street LOL. Walked around a little bit more and settled for this noodle house that did't look very fantastic but oh god the beef noodles are ******* good I tell you. So good but I never manage to find this shop again I am quite sad.




Mum had this but because I was so… Umm I wouldn't say hungry but because I was so tempted to try out everything I ate half of her noodles too. HAHA of course she traded half of hers for mine la eat my mother's noodles don't let her eat will yao siu leh excuse me


Then I almost died of bloatedness but came across a shop that sold dumplings again I fall for these flour-covered meat. Turns out it wasn't as good as those I had in the day so I ditched them and then continued shopping… Until we decided it's time to head back and look at the 7-11 stalls at the MRT stations!



So cute hor these microwaveable xiao long baooooos.

Nothing to do leh, so we decided to go up to The Peak to catch a glimpse of the city in it's full glory and here we are… Eating… Again...



Mum's beef kuaytiao song one leh I tell you.


My "Singaporean style chicken Laksa". I must be the only jackass that eats these kinda food in HK instead of the usual. It was… Meh. 

The next morning I wanted to eat the same thing (LOL BORING AND UNADVENTUROUS EATER) but mum wanted to try something else so we wandered a little further (but still within Mongkok) and landed in this little cafe.


Like aircon kopitiam


See also hungry


CHAAAARRR CHANNNNN TENGGGG


Very weird leh their coffee why like sour one ah? And the sour coffee makes my yuan yang (half coffee half milk tea) taste funny also ah… Why.


My pork cutlet instant noodles with sunny side up. I hate runny yolks and I don't eat pork so I still wonder why I ordered this… But anyway I finished it because I was hungry HAHAHAHAHHA

Walked to Langham Place (EXERCISE!) and came across these exquisite little patisseries.







Had some really sweet macaroons because mum wanted to.


Hazelnut creme



I forgot I think this is passionfruit or something


My raspberry one yummmmersssssssss

Then we went to OCEAN PARK!


First thing when we reach anywhere: EAT


A lot of people, so we queue lor. Polka dotted sleeves is my marler thank you


Very cheap imitation shark's fin (THAT IS EVERYWHERE IN HK, I SWEAR) and some fried beehoon.



These egglets that everyone is raving about but seriously I don't know what's so fantastic about these little things……………. I don't fancy.


Run around Ocean Park very tiring one you know. 3 hours into in and I'm eating again. And this time.. FRIED CHICKEN LA OH YEAH


Nice leh this sugar cane sea coconut drink but sweet until can die I cannot take it


My chicken and fries. 

- - - 

Part two on Tuesday or something because it is Christmas Eve and for the first time in the last two years I am heading out. Always late, cannot like that one you know.

Late again.


You Might Also Like

0 comments